Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: If I sold my collection...

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar
    If I sold my collection....
    I could buy a laptop!


    You?

  2. #2
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    If Ria sold her collection,
    she could buy a house!

    [img]wink.gif[/img] No Lie!

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    If I sold my collection only, I could put new tires on my car! I seem to put off getting the things I need for more AG stuff!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a large downpayment on a new house!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I sold my collection, I'm sure I could finance at least part of my first college semester! Haha...like I would! I'll find some other way for college money!

    I don't need to worry about a laptop...I got that as of yesterday!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I sold my collection I could have enough money for a year or two of my school!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could pay for private-school tuition for a year (which, incidently in Little Rock, is more than in-state college tuition at ANY Arkansas college [img]eek.gif[/img] ).

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep telling DH that if we sold off Diana's collection by the time she goes to college, we could probably fund the whole 4 years!

    Of course, I would never allow that to happen, I'm hopeful enough to save them for her future daughters! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Laurie

    ps...that, and the Thomas the Tank Engine, and Playmobil, and Fisher Price....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie, you are overrun, my friend...and I'm sure it's great!

    If I sold my collection...I'd be sad because I wouldn't have them anymore! I'm sure I could buy a nice new couch or a new bed (I don't have a Lindsey like so many of you lucky ducks!) or even make a couple of mortgage payments, but I'd miss them terribly!

    Plus DH would probably have me admitted to a hospital because he'd be SURE I was deathly ill!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm, If I sold off my collection, would make DH very happy. But me very sad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •